"Does EPA Need Guns, Ammo, and Armor To Protect the Environment"
-Stephen Moore, Investor's Business Daily 10/8/2015
"Feds Shelling Out $4.3 Billion to Public Relations Firms"
-TheHill, Washington D.C. 12/7/2015
"Tracking Government Waste - There's An App for That"
Dr. Tom Coburn, The Wall Street Journal 10/6/2015
Download our free Open The Books mobile app, here
OPEN THE BOOKS!
It's fast becoming the rallying cry for aggressive financial transparency across America. The results aren't pretty...
Aren't you tired of government waste?
Watch our video here and learn how to stop them!
Dr. Tom Coburn is our Honorary Chairman
We are posting 'every dime, online, in real time' - that's every dollar taxed and spent at every level of government across America!
So far, we've had a ton of success with over 2.5 billion captured expenditures, making us the world's largest private repository of U.S. state, local, and federal government spending.
We knew the the politicians would go crazy if we posted online every nickel and dollar they've been wasting, so that's exactly what we're doing.
The opportunities for oversight are endless...
Stop government waste and abuse!
We 'opened the books' - and look what we found so far:
- Rev. Louis Farrakhan received over $300,000 of farm subsidies at his home in Chicago, IL.
- $200 million in Small Business Administration loans flowed to private clubs including swim clubs, beach clubs, gun clubs, golf clubs, and boat clubs across America.
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel received $7 million in campaign cash from 600 city vendors - who have received $2 billion in city payments.
- The VA added over 24,000 new employees since the scandal - but less than 1 in 12 were doctors. Yet, wait-times for veterans to see a doctor remain at all-time highs.
- The EPA has a budget larger than eight states including spending nearly $100 million on upscale furniture, $715 million on their Criminal Enforcement Program, $1.1 billion on lawyers, etc.
- Welcome to the 2nd Largest Public Relations Firm in the World: The U.S. Government. We found the feds spent $4.35 billion on PR since 2007.
But, we need your help to do more...
It's Your Money
Watch our video here and learn how to stop
government waste, fraud, and duplication of services!
Wouldn't you like to be able to track all public spending across America - every nickel and dollar of waste?
Wouldn't you like to track government waste and hold your politicians accountable for their decisions?
We offer you the tools you need to gather hard facts. With these tools you can ask questions, demand answers, and hold the political class accountable!