IT'S YOUR MONEY - PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
WELCOME TO THE 2nd LARGEST
'PR' FIRM IN THE WORLD - THE U.S. GOVERNMENT
Telemarketers ($140,350); Interns ($183,581); Ad Boss ($1.1 Million)
Forbes Editorial | December 15, 2015
BREITBART, Washington D.C. | Your Government Spends Billions Convincing You to Spend More of Your Money by John Hayward
NEW YORK OBSERVER, New York City | Shocker: U.S. Government Spent $4.34 Billion on PR in last Seven Years | By Ken Kurson
From our Forbes editorial today:
- Hilary Clinton led State Department spent $630,000 on a PR campaign to get taxpayers to 'like' the agency Facebook page.
- $88.26 per hour billed to feds by PR firm Ketchum -- for their interns.
- Million dollar ad executives - Booz Hamilton Allen bills agencies for $525 per hour for their 'management executive' - that's $1.192 million per year!
- $214,395 per lot for a fancy 'z-card' - a wallet sized plastic card with foldout informational inserts.
- Telemarketing firms billing the IRS for $70 per hour, while paying the employee $9 per hour.
And much, much more...
Today, a legal ruling found the EPA engaged in "covert propaganda" and violated federal law when it blitzed social media to urge the public to back an Obama administration proposed rule on 'clean water.'
It's just what we've been saying: government doesn't have the right to spend $4.34 billion of your money on propaganda.
Please join our movement and subscribe to our email list, click here